Friday 18 August 2017

New Author of The Aylesbury Property Blog

As many of you may have seen, Ian has announced that he will be exploring new ventures and has subsequently passed the baton of the Aylesbury Property Blog on to me, Declen Collins.

Having been involved in the Aylesbury Property Blog and the Aylesbury Property Videos over the last two years, The time for me to pick up the excellent work that Ian has done is upon me and I am excited to get going and keep the quality of information flowing.

As a property professional for the past 10 years has allowed me to me acquire a wide range of knowledge in the property arena, coupled with two years at the side of "Mr Aylesbury" Ian Davies, I feel I am well placed to keep you informed.

Please feel free to comment on posts and if you have subject matter you would like me to cover, please let me know.

Declen

No comments:

Post a Comment